Segment 1: Why Aren't Millennials Buying Gold?Segment begins at 00:44
In true Follow The Money fashion, economist Jerry Robinson and his wife/financial analyst Jennifer continue their quest to educate listeners on the basic concepts of money, with a special message today for millennials. They begin with an examination of possible reasons why so few millennials are interested in owning gold.
- Gold seems irrelevant in today’s high tech world
- Poor media coverage: They’re not sure where or how to buy it
- They know more bitcoin millionaires than gold/silver millionaires
- They believe cryptocurrency will replace gold
- They are more tech-savvy than their parents and gold/silver just seems boring
- Many don’t understand what money really is
Limited Time Offer: 25% OFF with PRICE FIXED FOR LIFE of Membership
Coupon Code: SAVE25
Segment 2: A Conversation with Precious Metals Expert Tom CloudSegment begins at 19:00
With over four decades in the industry, precious metals advisor Tom Cloud joins Jerry and Jennifer Robinson for a riveting conversation about the history of gold and silver and the stark anomaly of today’s monetary system.
- The insurmountable numbers on the US Debt Clock
- As the value of the US dollar goes down, the value of gold goes up
- We are woefully ignorant of today’s deviant monetary system
- Throughout history, there’s never been a country that survived when it went off of the gold standard
- The fundamentals that are driving the demand for silver in 2019
- Silver will be one of the first elements to be depleted from the earth’s crust
- Nothing has gone up at the rate the Fed is printing money – except debt
- The U.S Dollar is a Federal Reserve Note – an I.O.U.
- The palladium-platinum seesaw story
PODCAST: Gold Shines Amid Growing Global Market Fears
PODCAST: 5 Ways To Profit With Silver
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention Follow the Money Radio.
Segment 3: Three Things to Read Right NowSegment begins at 56:15
Jennifer shares three essential resources for listeners interested in learning more about how money works and the pivotal moments in history when the US upended its monetary policy.
Segment 3: The Final WordSegment begins at 58:14
Jerry closes out today’s show with an encouraging word of wisdom from ancient King Solomon that spans generations and circumstances.