(Recorded on 09/19/23) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this live webcast, trading coach Jerry Robinson discusses the $33 trillion U.S. national debt, surging crude oil prices, the epic U.S. dollar rally, and much more. Later, he provides an update on...
Segment 1: We Have a Winner!Segment begins at 00:42
In this week’s broadcast, trading coach Jerry Robinson announces the happy winner of our 1-year Platinum membership giveaway (a $1000 value) on last week’s show! But first, he welcomes listeners with exciting news of the success of many of our members in the current challenging market environment, thanks to learning to profitably trade with our Profit Trakker trend trading system!
- Exciting announcement coming soon about a brand new 12-session course all about starting a trend trading business…
- The Fed is still planning near-term rate hike in December, although they’ve taken a dovish tone for 2019
- US-China agree to 3-month temporary pause in trade war for time to potentially reach a lasting resolution
Segment 2: An Interview with Precious Metals Expert Tom CloudSegment begins at 11:23
- Large-scale sales of gold have picked up tremendously and are likely to continue
- The growing interest in the coming cryptocurrencies backed by gold
- Are investors getting wise to the US government’s ‘funny’ numbers?
- Money managers have less than 1% in gold
- Many of the current metals prices “are an incredible screaming buy“
- Silver will eventually be depleted
- Silver is trading at about $1 below mining costs
- Palladium is up 22% this year
- Why you should be adding precious metals to your portfolio right now
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention Follow the Money Radio.
Segment 3: The Final WordSegment begins at 37:55
Jerry closes out today’s show with the fascinating truth that gold has been a measure of wealth since the beginning of time. As an added bonus, he shares with listeners what portion of his personal portfolio lies in gold, and why.