Segment 1: America's Ticking Debt BombSegment begins at 01:27
- The rapidly growing political weakness in Washington
- The US has the largest military in history, yet recently admitted defeat
- 70% of the federal debt will mature in 5-6 years and will be refinanced at higher interest rates
- By 2025, the US will spend more on interest than on all nondefense discretionary programs combined
- The U.S. Treasury is set to issue twice as much debt in 2018 as it did in 2017
- If the economy is so good, why isn’t the national debt going down?
- Neither party in Washington has a plan to pay off the national debt
- A rising China is patiently waiting in the wings to take the reins
- There are four ways to solve America’s debt crisis…
- You must have a financial plan!
- Learn how to trend trade stocks and how to create an online income
Segment 2: An Interview with Jerry RobinsonSegment begins at 41:19
In this segment, we switch things up a bit with a snippet from a recent interview with our host Jerry Robinson by another podcast called Crush the Street. Jerry is asked how trend trading can be profitable amid the America’s economic decline.
- Approach the market with an agnostic point of view
- Listen to the market… it will tell you current expectations
- Look for an environment with a lot of movement, in a confirmed trend
- Two investment opportunities today that could soar in the future
- The timeless wisdom of gold investing
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 3: The Final WordSegment begins at 59:59
Jerry closes out today’s show with a haunting spiritual truth. Although the Bible does not call debt a sin, it does tell us the dismal consequence – if the unprecedented borrowing in Washington does not stop, it is sure to face a bitter, humbling yoke.