(Recorded on 09/21/21) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video update, trading coach Jerry Robinson discusses the unfolding Evergrande debt situation, the U.S. debt ceiling debate, this week’s Fed meeting, and more. Included in this video:...
Segment 1: Four Industries of the FutureSegment begins at 01:06
Following the release of our powerful new service, Trailblazer ETFs Trend Alerts, trading coach Jerry Robinson and financial analyst Jennifer Robinson discuss four highly promising industry ETFs with exciting profit potential for traders and investors.
- So, what is an ETF?
- Solar ETF (TAN). Solar energy is one of the cleanest, most sustainable, and most renewable resources in the world. China is strategically cornering the solar energy market.
- Blockchain ETF (BLOK). Bitcoin is simply the first application of blockchain technology. The blockchain has no CEO, no building or headquarters, and no board of directors. It is the ultimate power to the people.
- China Internet (KWEB). China has a long runway with only 721 million, or 52%, of its population using the internet. (Compare that to 90% of the population online in the U.S.)
- BONUS TIP: Tencent Music (TME) boasts 800 million active monthly users (with service similar to Spotify).
- Cannabis/Hemp ETF (MJ). Institutional investors have yet to join the party. The cannabis industry is expected to grow 5X soon — and much more in the long-term. Learn more in our newly released 2019 Cannabis Investment Report.
- BONUS TIP: Origin House (ORHOF). Brand loyalty is currently being born in the cannabis space. Origin House seeks to identify the best up and coming California-based cannabis brands and takes a stake in these brands in order to profit from their potential expansion.
Limited Time Offer: 25% OFF with PRICE FIXED FOR LIFE of Membership
Coupon Code: SAVE25
Segment 2: The Final WordSegment begins at 46:31
Jerry closes out today’s show with a powerful word of wisdom in properly prioritizing our goals for 2019, and a prayerful word of encouragement for us in achieving those goals.