(Recorded on 01/19/21) Topics covered on this video coaching call America has once again, in recent months, reminded the world of its state of terminal economic and political decline. In this special video presentation, trading coach Jerry Robinson shares how you can...
Segment 1: Happy 10th Birthday, Bitcoin!Segment begins at 00:57
In the wake of the 2008 economic crisis, the white paper for Bitcoin was introduced as an alternative to currencies controlled by often corrupt financial institutions. Listen as economist and best-selling author Jerry Robinson reminisces on the young life of bitcoin – and ponders the potential for a meteoric price rise when the “smart money” moves in.
- Today, there are more than 3000 cryptocurrencies with similar ambitions to bitcoin
- The next decade will likely hold more opportunities than the last decade
- Cryptocurrencies are changing the way that money is viewed and the way that money is handled
- Fidelity’s huge move and how it is likely to impact crypto prices
- The beauty of bitcoin: There is a finite supply
- 30% of Millennials are interested in cryptocurrency
- Will the cost of one bitcoin become too expensive for most people?
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 2: An Interview with Factom CEO Paul SnowSegment begins at 19:36
- Cryptocurrency is “a more honest way to define value and to trade value”
- Factom is designed to attack the needs of enterprise
- What does a Factom world look like?
- The blockchain is a distributed ledger that cannot be altered
- Factom is building a more honest and transparent world
- Why price depression in the factom token does not affect research and development at Factom
- China’s growing use of the blockchain to prove absolute existence and provenance of data across jurisdictional boundaries
- How corporations and individuals can benefit from Factom
- Factom token trading is separated from the act of writing data to keep the data pure
Segment 3: The Final WordSegment begins at 50:10
Jerry closes out today’s show with a word of wisdom from the ancients that defines the grim reality for holders of debt-based currency vs. debt-free currency in a world with more than $100 trillion combined outstanding debt.