Segment 1: Tools of The Trade SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:38 Trading coach Jerry Robinson has been in the market for 25 years and over those years, he has learned and developed a regular trading routine. Today, he shares 5 profitable trading tools that he personally uses to...
Segment 1: A Conversation with Jim RogersSegment begins at 08:14
- The staggering illusion of American prosperity
- There’s no such thing as winning a trade war
- How President Trump is making China great again
- Economic history is filled with powerful lessons
- Where there’s crisis, there’s opportunity
- Global opportunities on Jim’s radar
- Two wisdom keys Jim is teaching his daughters
Segment 2: 12 Lessons from the World's Greatest Stock TradersSegment begins at 31:04
- Jesse Livermore. A young math wiz who became a phenomenal trailblazer in the stock market.
- Nicolas Darvas. A Hungarian dancer who became immensely wealthy as a part-time trader.
- Bernard Baruch. A philanthropist who lost money for the first six years of his trading career – until he understood the major significance of following the trend.
- Gerald Loeb. A wildly successful trader, despite suffering deep losses in the Depression.
- William J. O’Neil. An adviser to seven U.S. Presidents, he made his vast fortune by discovering patterns when he created the first data base of all U.S. stocks.
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 3: The Final WordSegment begins at 48:04
Jerry closes out today’s show by drawing our attention to a grievous incongruity that exists in America today:
Most American Christians are strongly united in politics, and yet, most denominations will not work together within the church, or even with the (neighbor) church across the street.