(Recorded on 09/21/21) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video update, trading coach Jerry Robinson discusses the unfolding Evergrande debt situation, the U.S. debt ceiling debate, this week’s Fed meeting, and more. Included in this video:...
Segment 1: A Conversation with Jim RogersSegment begins at 08:14
- The staggering illusion of American prosperity
- There’s no such thing as winning a trade war
- How President Trump is making China great again
- Economic history is filled with powerful lessons
- Where there’s crisis, there’s opportunity
- Global opportunities on Jim’s radar
- Two wisdom keys Jim is teaching his daughters
Segment 2: 12 Lessons from the World's Greatest Stock TradersSegment begins at 31:04
- Jesse Livermore. A young math wiz who became a phenomenal trailblazer in the stock market.
- Nicolas Darvas. A Hungarian dancer who became immensely wealthy as a part-time trader.
- Bernard Baruch. A philanthropist who lost money for the first six years of his trading career – until he understood the major significance of following the trend.
- Gerald Loeb. A wildly successful trader, despite suffering deep losses in the Depression.
- William J. O’Neil. An adviser to seven U.S. Presidents, he made his vast fortune by discovering patterns when he created the first data base of all U.S. stocks.
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 3: The Final WordSegment begins at 48:04
Jerry closes out today’s show by drawing our attention to a grievous incongruity that exists in America today:
Most American Christians are strongly united in politics, and yet, most denominations will not work together within the church, or even with the (neighbor) church across the street.