Segment 1: Life Insurance, Wills, and Trusts SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:38 Are you prepared for life’s major uncertainties? Nobody plans to fail. They just fail to plan. In this segment, Jerry Robinson wraps up our ongoing discussion of Level Two of our Five Levels of...
Segment 1: Presenting SmartScore!
In this segment, Jerry shares the tremendous value in his innovative new ranking system, SmartScore, designed to follow the “smart money” and identify stocks matching the following specific criteria:
1) New Institutional buying
2) Existing Institutional buying
3) High profitability (Net Income)
4) High/Stable Earnings per Share (EPS)
5) Low Total Liabilities
6) Strong Corporate Insider buying
7) High Quarterly EPS Estimates
With a current focus on Real Estate Investment Trust (REITs) and gold and silver mining stocks, Jerry grants listeners a free peek at SmartScore’s top rankings for August (below). For continued access to SmartScore rankings, become a member here. Members: Watch for more on our new SmartScore in your Weekend Briefing!
FTMDaily’s Top Nine Silver Mining Stocks
|PAAS||Pan American Silver||3|
|SSRI||Silver Standard Resources||5|
|FSM||Fortuna Silver Mines||6|
|AG||First Majestic Silver||7|
FTMDaily’s Top Ten Gold Mining Stocks
|AEM||Agnico Eagle Mines||4|
FTMDaily’s Ranking of Top REITs
|Symbol||Name||FTMDaily Smartscore||Dividend Yield (TTM)|
|SPG||Simon Property Group||1||3.04%|
|SLG||SL Green Realty||2||2.38%|
|VNO||Vornado Realty Trust||8||2.46%|
|DFT||Dupont Fabros Technology||10||4.03%|
Segment 2: Precious Metals Market Update
Precious metals advisor Tom Cloud reports on the latest market events impacting the price of gold and silver. Some of this week’s highlights are:
- The expiration of the last futures contracts at end of the week
- Historically, monumental precious metals buying is ahead
- The Redbacks are coming! The Redbacks are coming!
- 10,000 banks and international corporations may abandon the U.S. dollar for the Chinese renminbi on October 1st
- The Red Dragon on massive spending spree in markets
- China calls for gram – not ounce – bars of gold
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 3: FTM Weekly News Report
- Access of Clinton Foundation donors (AP)
- U.S. debt highest level since 1950 (Washington Examiner)
- ObamaCare insurers dwindling (Free Beacon)
- Ad spending drops for U.S. presidential election (Bloomberg)
- E.U. Chief on creation of borders (Daily Mail UK)
AUGUST EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT: SAVE $50 on the annual Platinum member Membership!
Use coupon code: PRO50
If you enjoyed this week's episode, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media outlets. Help us spread the word!
One of the best ways to promote our work is to leave an honest review for Follow the Money Weekly on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally. Thank you for your support! See you next week!
Join the FTMDaily Community
Sign up to get the FTMDaily Podcast delivered straight to your inbox
We value your privacy and will never share your email
Recent Podcasts by Jerry Robinson
incoming searches: david morgan, silver, gold
image credit: Pexels