Segment 1: Tienes Bitcoin? SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:43 El Salvador has passed the “Bitcoin” law, requiring businesses to receive Bitcoin as legal tender. In this big shift with big geopolitical implications, the U.S. dollar is getting a run for its money...
Show Notes – Headlines
Segment 1: ISIS and the End Times
- The Stock Market Is Missing the Warning From Junk Bonds
- OPEC Maintains Production: Oil Goes To $20?
- Shale Doesn’t Swing Oil Prices—OPEC Does
- Americans Have Bought Over 100 Million Guns During Obama’s Presidency
- Donald Trump Calls for Ban on Muslim Entry Into U.S.
- Jerry Falwell Jr.: ‘If more good people had concealed-carry permits, then we could end those’ Islamist terrorists
- What ISIS Really Wants
- ISIS apocalypse expert says sending ground troops to Syria is the ‘worst trap’ the West could fall into
- U.S. Seeks to Avoid Ground War Welcomed by Islamic State
- The Islamic State Wants West To Over-React And Hasten Apocalypse
- SUBSCRIBE: Learn to Trade with Jerry Robinson
- View Jerry Robinson’s Current Stock Portfolio – With Real-Time Alerts
- BOOK: Bankruptcy of our Nation
- Free Precious Metals Investing Resources
Segment 2: Precious Metals Market Update with Tom Cloud
Free Precious Metals Investing Resources
Here at FTMDaily, we believe that gold and silver are the best forms of money. We also believe that the current paper money system is going to eventually implode due to unsustainable debt levels. The beneficiaries of such an implosion would include hard assets like precious metals, commodities, and other tangible investments.
Most Americans have never purchased investment grade precious metals. FTMDaily seeks to inform the public on the benefits of owning precious metals. We have created many educational resources that will help any investor — whether novice or advanced — to better understand how to buy gold at the best time, and at the best price.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for joining me again this week. Have something you’d like to share with me or one of our guests? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media outlets. Help us spread the word!
Also, please leave an honest review for Follow the Money Weekly on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally.
Thank you for your support! See you next week!
Recent Podcasts by Jerry Robinson
incoming searches: ISIS and the End Times