(Recorded on 10/26/21) Unlock this video now Already a member? Login here Topics covered on this video coaching call On this week’s live coaching call, we share the latest addition to our long-term cryptocurrency investment portfolio. We are also joined this week by a...
Segment 1: Bitcoin Is Alive and Well
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:42
The media has pronounced Bitcoin dead 380 times since 2010, although it is the best-performing asset of the 21st century. Economist Jerry Robinson lays out the case for an incredible future for Bitcoin that’s hard to dismiss.
- Why Bitcoin is likely to go higher in this ailing U.S. economy
- Bitcoin is a radical, trustless system in a world of a trust-based model
- My personal asset allocation for cryptocurrency
- Bitcoin is a novel economic institution
- Bitcoin was created around 2009 as a computer code to solve a real problem
- Bitcoin provides financial sovereignty
- Only 21 million Bitcoin will be mined and its inflation rate is now lower than gold
- Our personal “buy” zone for Bitcoin
- Our 2025 price target
- What about a Bitcoin ETF?
- How I personally buy Bitcoin
- My two steadfast cryptocurrency investing rules
- An important word of caution
- Learn more about Bitcoin
- PODCAST: Four Signs of America’s Economic Decline
- Bitcoin Part 1: A Novel Economic Institution (ARK Invest)
- Bitcoin Part 2: Bitcoin As An Investment (ARK Invest)
- Our Cryptocurrency Portfolio and Resources
- Paul Tudor Jones Buys Bitcoin as a Hedge Against Inflation (Bloomberg)
- (BOOK) The Bitcoin Standard by Saifedean Ammous
- (BOOK) Bankruptcy of Our Nation by Jerry Robinson
- PODCAST: Bitcoin: The New Wild West
- PODCAST: The Bitcoin Revolution Turns 10 Years Old
Enter to win a Ledger Nano S Cryptocurrency Hardware Wallet!
Simply tell us what you like the most about Follow The Money Radio for your chance to win! Enter here.
Segment 2: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 38:32
Jerry closes out today’s show with a pearl of wisdom from one of the most successful investors of our generation.