Segment 1: Investing in Cryptocurrencies SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:41 About a decade ago, trading coach Jerry Robinson was introduced to cryptocurrencies and after careful research, he decided to make Bitcoin a very small component of his overall investment portfolio....
Segment 1: Bitcoin: The New Wild WestSegment begins at 01:10
Veteran investor and teacher-at-heart Jerry Robinson opens today’s show with a recollection of his personal introduction to the cryptocurrency market and a fascinating perspective of its potential.
- In 2010, one bitcoin was a mere seven cents!
- The Blockchain technology nightmare for intermediary industries
- Will we see Bitcoin priced at six or even seven figures?
- Speculative Bitcoin investors today & speculative stock investors in the early 1900s
Segment 2: An Interview with Trace Mayer on the Future of BitcoinSegment begins at 08:10
- The times, they are a-changin’… and fast!
- Why everyone should learn how to use Bitcoin
- Why Bitcoin is here to stay
- What?! No ISP necessary??
- Poverty, property rights, and Bitcoin
- The undeniable, irresistible attraction of nearly zero transaction fees
Segment 3: How Much Do I Need to Save for Retirement?Segment begins at 23:09
In this brand new segment, Christian financial advisor, Mike Mitchell, invites us to consider these two important questions concerning our financial future:
- How soon are you going to retire?
- How long will you live in retirement?
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 4: Trading Tip + Rising Above Political ArgumentsSegment begins at 25:29
Jerry shares this week’s trading tip to increase your profits, and closes out today’s show with a sensitive, Christ-loving response to the negative emails he received following his interview with former neo-Nazi Christian Picciolini on last week’s podcast.