Segment 1: Weathering the Economic Fallout SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:38 Due to poor economic policies, there is an even greater slowdown in the global economy on the horizon. Listen as economist Jerry Robinson gives us a glimpse into 2023 and shares a simple way to...
Segment 1: Level 2 - Asset, Income, and Life Protection
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:39
You can achieve financial liberty! In this second installment of our 5-part special series, trading coach Jerry Robinson introduces us to Level 2 of our 5 Levels of Financial Freedom. Listen closely as Jerry teaches us how to build a moat around our financial castle.
- Evaluate your assets
- The potential disaster of having inadequate auto insurance
- Is your home insurance properly structured?
- An umbrella insurance policy can give you peace of mind
- A discussion on disability insurance, health care insurance, and long-term care insurance.
- A discussion on life insurance, wills, and trusts. (Don’t wait on this!)
Segment 2: How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 45:45
With over four decades of experience, Mike Mitchell is an expert in all matters of financial planning. In this segment, economist/host Jerry Robinson is joined by Mike to help answer a listener’s question about life insurance.
- Is there a standard amount of life insurance that everyone should buy?
- Two types of life insurance
- A properly structured life insurance policy will also provide living benefits
- Contact Mike Mitchell for answers to your questions at 833-370-0777 (toll-free)