Segment 1: Groundhog Day in Washington SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:37 Many Americans may not realize that the current debt ceiling debate is not about future expenditures but about already-promised current obligations. The wheel goes round and round and round and yet it...
Segment 1: An Interview with Jerry RobinsonSegment begins at 00:31
As he and his family retreat to the warm, sunny beaches of Mexico, we dip into our archives to bring you this compelling interview with the Founder and CEO of Followthemoney.com, Jerry Robinson. A trained economist, experienced Trading Coach, and veteran trader, Jerry shares with Elijah Johnson, the host of FinanceandLiberty.com, why he is bullish on the market, bearish on the U.S. dollar, and “a permabull” on gold.
- All markets move according to trends, boom-bust cycles
- Following the trend = Following the money
- The benefits of inverse ETFs when a downtrend is forming
- Why you should never mix your investing with your political beliefs
- Cryptocurrencies are “the #1 reason” to own gold
- This extremely bearish signal will be a clear repudiation of the U.S. dollar
- Profit Trakker: The Ultimate Trend Trading System
Segment 2: The Final Word w/Jerry RobinsonSegment begins at 27:42
Armed with the wisdom of the ages, Jerry encourages us with a powerful, yet simple recipe for achieving success.
- Plan your work
- Work your plan
- Learn from your failures