(Recorded on 01/25/22) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this video, Jerry Robinson provides an important market update including a historical perspective for investors and shares stocks/cryptos he’s buying now. Included in this video: –...
Segment 1: Bitcoin Q&A for Investors (with Jerry Robinson)Segment begins at 00:59
As price discovery for Bitcoin catapults its value to over $10,000 per bitcoin, interest and excitement are escalating in the cryptocurrency market. Veteran Bitcoin investor and teacher-at-heart Jerry Robinson devotes this segment to helping our listeners better understand the emerging blockchain technology and its promising future for investors. The questions Jerry answers on today’s show include:
- Is it too late to buy Bitcoin?
- Where do you think the price of Bitcoin will go in the future?
- Does Bitcoin fit into your Five Levels of Financial Freedom? If so, at which level?
- Can I trade Bitcoin like I trade stocks?
- What will happen to the price of Bitcoin if the market crashes?
- Why should I trust that my bitcoins are safe?
- Can I just invest in a Bitcoin ETF instead of buying actual bitcoins?
- What are some companies I can invest in to profit from a rising Bitcoin?
- Where can I buy Bitcoin?
Segment 2: Precious Metals Market UpdateSegment begins at 34:29
With over 40 years of market experience, precious metals expert Tom Cloud brings us his perspective of what lies ahead for gold and silver. Topics include:
- America’s detachment from the grim reality of the dying U.S. dollar
- The timeless wisdom of diversification
- Tom’s 2018 forecast for gold
- “Central banks are buying gold like it’s going out of style”
- Why asset allocation in gold and silver is important right now
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Precious Metals Investor Kit
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 3: The Rule of 72 and the Real Rate of ReturnSegment begins at 43:48
Christian financial advisor Mike Mitchell offers an expert voice of wisdom in making proper decisions for sound retirement. This week, he examines a commonly used equation in the investing arena, and two important factors that should be considered in the calculation.
- What is the Rule of 72?
- What is your actual rate of return after inflation?
- What is your actual rate of return after taxes?