Segment 1: Life Insurance, Wills, and Trusts SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:38 Are you prepared for life’s major uncertainties? Nobody plans to fail. They just fail to plan. In this segment, Jerry Robinson wraps up our ongoing discussion of Level Two of our Five Levels of...
Segment 1: Bitcoin Q&A for Investors (with Jerry Robinson)Segment begins at 00:59
As price discovery for Bitcoin catapults its value to over $10,000 per bitcoin, interest and excitement are escalating in the cryptocurrency market. Veteran Bitcoin investor and teacher-at-heart Jerry Robinson devotes this segment to helping our listeners better understand the emerging blockchain technology and its promising future for investors. The questions Jerry answers on today’s show include:
- Is it too late to buy Bitcoin?
- Where do you think the price of Bitcoin will go in the future?
- Does Bitcoin fit into your Five Levels of Financial Freedom? If so, at which level?
- Can I trade Bitcoin like I trade stocks?
- What will happen to the price of Bitcoin if the market crashes?
- Why should I trust that my bitcoins are safe?
- Can I just invest in a Bitcoin ETF instead of buying actual bitcoins?
- What are some companies I can invest in to profit from a rising Bitcoin?
- Where can I buy Bitcoin?
Segment 2: Precious Metals Market UpdateSegment begins at 34:29
With over 40 years of market experience, precious metals expert Tom Cloud brings us his perspective of what lies ahead for gold and silver. Topics include:
- America’s detachment from the grim reality of the dying U.S. dollar
- The timeless wisdom of diversification
- Tom’s 2018 forecast for gold
- “Central banks are buying gold like it’s going out of style”
- Why asset allocation in gold and silver is important right now
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Precious Metals Investor Kit
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 3: The Rule of 72 and the Real Rate of ReturnSegment begins at 43:48
Christian financial advisor Mike Mitchell offers an expert voice of wisdom in making proper decisions for sound retirement. This week, he examines a commonly used equation in the investing arena, and two important factors that should be considered in the calculation.
- What is the Rule of 72?
- What is your actual rate of return after inflation?
- What is your actual rate of return after taxes?