Segment 1: The Fed and Omicron SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:39 U.S. stocks suffered their worst day of the year on Black Friday as uncertainty over a new COVID strain sparked a hefty selloff. Add to that the unexpected worrisome news from the Fed on Tuesday and you’ve...
- How should I diversify my investments?
- How can I invest in inflation-proof assets, like the P.A.C.E. strategy you discuss often?
- Is a Roth 401(k) a good idea?
- How can I get your long-term buy alerts for gold and silver?
- What’s better: adjustable rate or fixed rate mortgages?
Plus, Peer to Peer Lending expert and investment advisor veteran, Thomas Cloud, Jr., joins us to provide an important update for investors seeking yield. Later, Jerry brings you his daily comments on the stock market and gold and silver. All this and more is right here on Follow the Money Daily!
Links From Today’s Podcast:
- (DOWNLOAD) Free Report and Video on Peer to Peer Lending
- Jerry Robinson’s P.A.C.E. Portfolio
- Jerry Robinson’s Exclusive DSL Savings Strategy
- The FTMDaily Store
- Precious Metals Resources from Tom Cloud
- How to Become an FTM Insider
— Subscribers Only —
Recent “Follow the Money Daily” Podcasts
Will You Know When to Sell Before the Next Market Crash?
U.S. Financial Markets
Real-time Gold and Silver Prices