(Recorded on 10/19/21) Topics covered on this video coaching call On this week’s live coaching call, we are joined by financial advisor Mike Mitchell to discuss a powerful macroeconomic planning process that can help you create measurable financial strategies to...
- The silver fix is ending on August 14 this year. How will this affect the silver market going forward?
- It seems the national debt and federal budget deficit are convenient political news items that we are not hearing much about these days. How is the deficit still affecting the precious metals markets?
- How does the gold technical market look? Are we nearing any buy or sell signals?
- Do you think palladium is going to keep up the big moves that it has made so far in 2014?
- What are suppliers saying about physical gold and silver for the remainder of the year?
Special Announcement by Jerry Robinson. Plus, Jerry Robinson announces some special new and exciting things happening here at FTMDaily! Enjoy today’s podcast!
— Subscribers Only —
Recent “Follow the Money Daily” Podcasts
Will You Know When to Sell Before the Next Market Crash?
U.S. Financial Markets
Real-time Gold and Silver Prices