Segment 1: Beware of the Pitfalls SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:39 Over the years, investor/trading coach Jerry Robinson has encountered several pitfalls that have interfered with achieving financial success. Today he shares five of these pitfalls that may not be readily...
Segment 1: Protecting Your Finances and Your Family
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:45
Any unplanned event has the potential to become an emergency. In our turbulent and uncertain economy, it is more important than ever to practice wise stewardship. Listen and take notes as best-selling author Jerry Robinson presents Level 1 of our Five Levels of Financial Freedom to help you lay a solid financial foundation and achieve success on your road to becoming an investor.
Topics of Discussion
- Create a Charitable Giving Plan (Listen to last week’s podcast for more on this)
- Build a “Go” Bag and keep one in your vehicle and one in your house
- Build a 3-month supply of food and water – consider growing your own food
- Begin a Systematic Savings Plan – ideally 15% (if that scares you, begin with 1%)
- Build 2 months of liquid savings for an emergency reserve or an opportunity
- Our personal “72-hour rule”
Segment 2: And the Winner is...
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 49:48
Jerry expresses his deep gratitude as he shares a few of the encouraging comments from the entrants in our giveaway. Plus, he congratulates the winner of the $100 in Bitcoin from our last podcast and announces a new chance to win something very special on our next podcast!
Announcement: New Giveaway For November 19