Segment 1: In all labor, there is profit…
In this segment, Jerry shares the financial woes that he experienced prior to discovering how to properly utilize and maximize profit. Highlights include:
- The compelling necessity for a liquid savings plan
- What is the profit rate from your labor?
- And, perhaps more importantly, where is your profit now?
- The age of voluntary financial slavery
- How to wisely manage your profit
- Be sure to tune in next week for a further discussion of this important topic!
Segment 2: An Interview with Tom Cloud
Jerry and veteran precious metals advisor Tom Cloud analyze recent price movements in precious metals, and the economic variables that may impact prices in the near term. Topics include:
- The brewing (inevitable?) conflict between the U.S. Treasury and the Federal Reserve
- The sizable increase in the U.S. deficit expected in President Trump’s 1st year
- Should you continue holding bonds?
- Winds of change… The Netherlands and France
- Easing financial regulations and gold prices
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
LEARN TO TRADE: JOIN OUR TRADING COMMUNITY AND UNLOCK ACCESS!
Join 2 Live Trading Conference Calls w/Jerry Robinson Every Week!
If you enjoyed this week's episode, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media outlets. Help us spread the word!
One of the best ways to promote our work is to leave an honest review for Follow the Money Weekly on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally. Thank you for your support! See you next week!
Join the FTMDaily Community
Sign up to get the FTMDaily Podcast delivered straight to your inbox
We value your privacy and will never share your email
Recent Podcasts by Jerry Robinson
incoming searches:Jerry Robinson, gold, silver, Tom Cloud, Follow the Money, the profit principle, profit
image credit: Shutterstock