Segment 1: Beware of the Pitfalls SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:39 Over the years, investor/trading coach Jerry Robinson has encountered several pitfalls that have interfered with achieving financial success. Today he shares five of these pitfalls that may not be readily...
Segment 1: In all labor, there is profit...Segment begins at 01:10
In this segment, Jerry shares the financial woes that he experienced prior to discovering how to properly utilize and maximize profit. Highlights include:
- The compelling necessity for a liquid savings plan
- What is the profit rate from your labor?
- And, perhaps more importantly, where is your profit now?
- The age of voluntary financial slavery
- How to wisely manage your profit
- Be sure to tune in next week for a further discussion of this important topic!
Segment 2: An Interview with Tom CloudSegment begins at 23:10
Jerry and veteran precious metals advisor Tom Cloud analyze recent price movements in precious metals, and the economic variables that may impact prices in the near term. Topics include:
- The brewing (inevitable?) conflict between the U.S. Treasury and the Federal Reserve
- The sizable increase in the U.S. deficit expected in President Trump’s 1st year
- Should you continue holding bonds?
- Winds of change… The Netherlands and France
- Easing financial regulations and gold prices