Segment 1: Groundhog Day in Washington SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:37 Many Americans may not realize that the current debt ceiling debate is not about future expenditures but about already-promised current obligations. The wheel goes round and round and round and yet it...
Segment 1: What Does It Mean to Give on Purpose?
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:42
So many people are hurting right now, struggling to cover the bare necessities of life. Economist Jerry Robinson gently reminds us that, if we have it within our power to help others, giving is one of the most powerful things that we can do with our money.
- Our use of money identifies and exposes our incentives
- Money is a chief competitor for our hearts
- Ways to diversify your charitable giving
- Two different types of people that you can help
- My little $20 bill ministry
- How to find an honest, high-quality charity
- 3 Biblical reasons we front-load giving in our financial plan
- Giving to others breaks the power that money has over us
Have a question about gold or silver investing?
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention “Followthemoney.com”
Segment 2: Big News for Bitcoin + Giveaway
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 33:02
Long-time Bitcoin investor Jerry Robinson shares a major development in the world of Bitcoin. Plus, he congratulates the winner of our last podcast contest and announces a new chance to win on the next podcast!
Segment 3: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 40:53
Jerry closes out today’s show with a poignant quote from the heart of a tender, suffering child.