Video Tutorial with Jerry Robinson There are two major approaches to stock analysis: technical analysis and fundamental analysis. On this week’s live coaching call, I spent some time explaining the difference between these two approaches to stock analysis....
Segment 1: Are You Afraid To Trade?Segment begins at 02:43
- One of the most debilitating emotions that a trader can have is fear
- The best traders are unemotional in their trading
- The mind cannot discern the difference between real and imagined fear
- The highly valuable lessons you will learn by keeping a trading journal
- Limit your losses with a stop loss order
- Limit your trading to only the amount you are willing to lose
- Plan your trade and trade your plan
- Change your perspective on losses
- Learn 22 streams of income that you can create by visiting our Multiple Streams Academy (for Platinum and Gold members exclusively!)
JOIN US: TRY ONE MONTH of our GOLD Membership COMPLETELY RISK-FREE for JUST $1!
Use Coupon Code: GOLD
Segment 2: The Final Word w/ Jerry RobinsonSegment begins at 24:30
Do the stories you tell yourself feed your faith or do they feed your fears? Jerry closes out today’s show with a riveting quote that reminds us of the futility – and the personal cost – of worry and fear.