Segment 1: Understanding Options w/ Michael Sincere SEGMENT BEGINS AT 04:40 In this exciting, highly illuminating segment, economist/investor Jerry Robinson is joined by someone he has long admired. Best-selling author, MarketWatch columnist, and freelance writer...
Segment 1: Two Vital Keys for Trading Success with Jerry RobinsonSegment begins at 01:09
With a teacher’s heart and over two decades of market experience, veteran Trading Coach Jerry Robinson shares two simple, yet powerful characteristics of a successful trader.
- Nearly 95% of traders fail to earn consistent profits
- Psychology makes up about 60% of a trader’s success rate
- Successful traders learn to control negativity that can destroy trading confidence
- View your trading losses simply as the cost of doing business
- A disciplined mind and a spirit of patience are at the very core of trading success
- The two vital keys every trader must possess for success
Segment 2: The Final Word w/Jerry RobinsonSegment begins at 19:57
Jerry closes out today’s show with a word of caution… The futility of pretending to be rich (or poor) robs us of time that could be spent being faithful with the resources we have been given, whether great or small.