Segment 1: Two Vital Keys for Trading Success with Jerry Robinson
With a teacher’s heart and over two decades of market experience, veteran Trading Coach Jerry Robinson shares two simple, yet powerful characteristics of a successful trader.
- Nearly 95% of traders fail to earn consistent profits
- Psychology makes up about 60% of a trader’s success rate
- Successful traders learn to control negativity that can destroy trading confidence
- View your trading losses simply as the cost of doing business
- A disciplined mind and a spirit of patience are at the very core of trading success
- The two vital keys every trader must possess for success
Segment 2: The Final Word
Jerry closes out today’s show with a word of caution… The futility of pretending to be rich (or poor) robs us of time that could be spent being faithful with the resources we have been given, whether great or small.
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: GET THE 10 CRYPTOCURRENCIES WE ARE HOLDING IN 2018!
If you enjoyed this week's episode, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media outlets. Help us spread the word!
One of the best ways to promote our work is to leave an honest review for Follow the Money Radio on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally. Thank you for your support! See you next week!
Get Email Alerts From Follow the Money
Sign up to get our Podcast delivered straight to your inbox
We value your privacy and will never share your email
Recent Podcasts by Jerry Robinson
incoming searches: Jerry Robinson, FollowtheMoney, trading psychology, patience in trading, a plan for trading, profitable trading, find a trading coach, consistent trading profits, trading rules