Segment 1: Are You Prepared for an Emergency? SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:47 We have stressed the importance of preparation for many years here at Follow The Money. Jerry Robinson devotes this segment to urging listeners to implement a solid plan to protect themselves and...
- What should I do with my old 401(k) from a previous job?
- Is it wise to go to college and take out a student loan in this chaotic economy?
- Is a war really necessary for a global currency reset to occur?
- Should I buy Alibaba stock when it launches it upcoming IPO?
Plus, Jerry comments on a recent clip from the Dave Ramsey show in which an veteran insurance agent has somewhat of a heated discussion with Dave. All this and more is right here on Follow the Money Daily!
Listen to Today’s Podcast on Youtube
Links From Today’s Podcast:
- Jerry Robinson’s P.A.C.E. Portfolio
- [VIDEO] Heated debate between whole life agent and Dave Ramsey
- The FTMDaily Store
- How to Become an FTM Insider
— Subscribers Only —
Recent “Follow the Money Daily” Podcasts
Will You Know When to Sell Before the Next Market Crash?
U.S. Financial Markets
Real-time Gold and Silver Prices