(Recorded on 03/21/23) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video presentation, trading coach Jerry Robinson shares many charts and shares his signature commentary on the financial markets. Included in this video: – Charting the S&P...
- What should I do with my old 401(k) from a previous job?
- Is it wise to go to college and take out a student loan in this chaotic economy?
- Is a war really necessary for a global currency reset to occur?
- Should I buy Alibaba stock when it launches it upcoming IPO?
Plus, Jerry comments on a recent clip from the Dave Ramsey show in which an veteran insurance agent has somewhat of a heated discussion with Dave. All this and more is right here on Follow the Money Daily!
Listen to Today’s Podcast on Youtube
Links From Today’s Podcast:
- Jerry Robinson’s P.A.C.E. Portfolio
- [VIDEO] Heated debate between whole life agent and Dave Ramsey
- The FTMDaily Store
- How to Become an FTM Insider
— Subscribers Only —
You are attempting to view premium content for subscribers only. If you are a subscriber, log in here. If you are not currently subscribed, you can learn more here.
Enter the Trading Room to View all Trading Activity >>
View our Trading Performance >>
Recent “Follow the Money Daily” Podcasts
Will You Know When to Sell Before the Next Market Crash?
U.S. Financial Markets
Real-time Gold and Silver Prices