Segment 1: Beware of the Pitfalls SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:39 Over the years, investor/trading coach Jerry Robinson has encountered several pitfalls that have interfered with achieving financial success. Today he shares five of these pitfalls that may not be readily...
- How the coming economic crisis is different from the crisis of 2008
- Why it is impossible to solve the current economic crisis at the ballot box
- How to make a fortune when the bubble bursts
Plus, Jerry adds his insights on the new BRICS Development Bank and brings you his daily comments on the stock market and gold and silver. All this and more is right here on Follow the Money Daily!
Today’s special guest is best-selling author, John Rubino, who spent the 1980s on Wall Street, as a Eurodollar trader, equity analyst and junk bond analyst. During the 1990s he was a featured columnist with TheStreet.com and a frequent contributor to Individual Investor, Online Investor, and Consumers Digest, among many other publications. Rubino is the co-author (with James Turk) of The Money Bubble: What to do Before it Pops, and The Collapse of the Dollar and How to Profit from It: Make a Fortune by Investing in Gold and Other Hard Assets.
Listen to Today’s Podcast on Youtube
Links From Today’s Podcast:
- Jerry Robinson’s P.A.C.E. Portfolio
- BRICS Announce $100 Billion Reserve To Bypass Fed, Developed World Central Banks
- The FTMDaily Store
- How to Become an FTM Insider
— Subscribers Only —
Recent “Follow the Money Daily” Podcasts
Will You Know When to Sell Before the Next Market Crash?
U.S. Financial Markets
Real-time Gold and Silver Prices