(Recorded on 09/21/21) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video update, trading coach Jerry Robinson discusses the unfolding Evergrande debt situation, the U.S. debt ceiling debate, this week’s Fed meeting, and more. Included in this video:...
Segment 1: Why Washington Fears BlockchainSegment begins at 00:44
- The US dollar is currently propped up by the petrodollar system
- Washington is opposed to free market competition in the currency of the US
- The US is borrowing $1+ trillion per year to have ‘the greatest economy ever’
- Illicit and illegal trade was going on with US dollars long before the advent of bitcoin technology
- The hash rate of the Bitcoin network just reached a new all-time high
- Washington ultimately wants all-things-crypto to fit into their old and broken centralized systems
- Is Facebook in bed with Washington?
- Why China is watching Facebook intently
- America’s ability to navigate new technology is slowly being eroded
- How to protect your finances in this economic environment
PODCAST: Bitcoin: The New Wild West
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 2: The Final Word w/ Jerry RobinsonSegment begins at 55:11
Jerry closes out today’s show with a 1968 quote from a former Fed Chair (before he assumed the office) in a speech promoting the idea of a gold standard to restrain government deficit spending.