Segment 1: Groundhog Day in Washington SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:37 Many Americans may not realize that the current debt ceiling debate is not about future expenditures but about already-promised current obligations. The wheel goes round and round and round and yet it...
Segment 1: Why Washington Fears BlockchainSegment begins at 00:44
- The US dollar is currently propped up by the petrodollar system
- Washington is opposed to free market competition in the currency of the US
- The US is borrowing $1+ trillion per year to have ‘the greatest economy ever’
- Illicit and illegal trade was going on with US dollars long before the advent of bitcoin technology
- The hash rate of the Bitcoin network just reached a new all-time high
- Washington ultimately wants all-things-crypto to fit into their old and broken centralized systems
- Is Facebook in bed with Washington?
- Why China is watching Facebook intently
- America’s ability to navigate new technology is slowly being eroded
- How to protect your finances in this economic environment
PODCAST: Bitcoin: The New Wild West
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 2: The Final Word w/ Jerry RobinsonSegment begins at 55:11
Jerry closes out today’s show with a 1968 quote from a former Fed Chair (before he assumed the office) in a speech promoting the idea of a gold standard to restrain government deficit spending.