Segment 1: Weathering the Economic Fallout SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:38 Due to poor economic policies, there is an even greater slowdown in the global economy on the horizon. Listen as economist Jerry Robinson gives us a glimpse into 2023 and shares a simple way to...
Segment 1: The Drowning U.S. Economy (and Politics)
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:53
Join economist Jerry Robinson as he explores the ongoing U.S. economic and political fallout from the global coronavirus pandemic.
- Waking up the U.S. economy from an induced coma
- Lack of preparation… the blame game is in full force in this election year
- U.S. unemployment rate is around 20% and rising
- The CBO forecasts that U.S. GDP will face its worst quarterly drop in history in Q2
- Where is the free-market solution in the U.S. (the free market capitalist nation)?
- Big government is making a huge comeback and the inequality gap is widening
- The U.S. taxpayer just financed a massive corporate heist that not even his children will be able to pay
Segment 2: The Historic Collapse of Oil Prices
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 24:20
Petrodollar expert Jerry Robinson provides his analysis on the unprecedented collapse of U.S. oil prices and why the U.S. is (not) responding to the economic attack.
- Who started this oil price war that directly devastated the U.S. shale oil industry?
- Where is President Trump’s predictable name-calling?
- Why are there ZERO repercussions for Saudi Arabia? (Hint: Petrodollar)
- Is America in the “fat Elvis” stage?
- Risk managers grade nations on their ability to handle stress. How is America doing?
- The stock market is running higher on hope while the economy is sinking on reality
Segment 3: Economic Survival with Covid-19
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 39:36
With a new Great Depression in the U.S. on the horizon, trading coach Jerry Robinson shares potentially profitable bright spots in the economy.
- It takes 21 days to form a new habit; Americans are shifting their focus
- Many people have learned to work at home comfortably
- A love of cooking is being rekindled
- Farming is back on the minds of people in rural communities
- The rise of telemedicine
- Gamers’ paradise as stay-at-home video gaming surges
- Self-storage companies thrive as people downsize
- Online education is booming
- Multiple streams of income have never been more vital
Segment 4: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 52:32
Jerry closes out today’s show with a reminder that history repeats itself and those who disregard lessons learned have resigned themselves and those they serve to suffer the same consequences.