Segment 1: Are We Heading For Another Great Depression?
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:51
As the global economy grinds to a near halt amid the coronavirus pandemic, is an economic depression now inevitable? Economist Jerry Robinson examines the evidence and weighs in.
- In the Great Depression, the highest unemployment was around 25%
- The economic and health impact of the coming global tsunami
- The corporate media’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic has been as bad as the Federal government’s response
- Our polarizing “democracy”
- Let’s teach our children about the basics
- We tipped off our members about the recent crash (how to become a part of our community)
- Exposing the fake capitalism vs socialism debate in America
- White House, Senate reach deal on massive $2 trillion coronavirus spending bill (NBC News)
- US unemployment could surge to 30% next quarter and GDP might plunge 50%, Fed’s Bullard warns (Markets Insider)
- VIDEO TEACHING: Overcoming Political (And Religious) Propaganda
- Five Levels of Financial Freedom
- Join our Community
Segment 2: An Interview with John Rubino
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 32:14
In this segment, Jerry is joined by returning guest and popular financial author John Rubino for a discussion of our unprecedented times.
- Are we really living in “the greatest economy ever”?
- The economy will shrink dramatically and it will take awhile to come back
- Two Titanic forces: A natural disaster + unlimited currency printing presses
- The amplitude of the booms and busts is getting bigger
- A monetary reset may be good for the economy
- The downside of globalization – where do we go to hide?
- Perhap it’s time to reinstate the gold standard
- The crucial importance of diversification in a currency crisis
Learn how to trade for part-time profits!
Reserve your seat now for our next Trend Trading Bootcamp Online!
April 18, 2020
Segment 3: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 57:10
Jerry closes out today’s show with a thought-provoking question, especially for the world’s perceived “rich” Americans.