Video Tutorial with Jerry Robinson There are two major approaches to stock analysis: technical analysis and fundamental analysis. On this week’s live coaching call, I spent some time explaining the difference between these two approaches to stock analysis....
Segment 1: An Interview with Vijay Boyapati
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:42
Economist Jerry Robinson is joined by special guest Vijay Boyapati, author of the new book The Bullish Case for Bitcoin, as he makes a very compelling case for an exciting future for Bitcoin.
- How Bitcoin compares to gold
- Bitcoin has the attribute of ‘ultimate scarcity’ with its strictly limited supply of 21 million
- The “censorship resistance” of Bitcoin
- The brewing battle between Bitcoin and the U.S. government
- Why Bitcoin may become politically untouchable in the next five years
- El Salvador has pioneered the way for the adoption of Bitcoin as legal tender
- Volatility is just a function of Bitcoin evolving into a fully-fledged global currency
- Vijay’s personal approach to investing in Bitcoin
- The Bullish Case for Bitcoin by Vijay Boyapati
- PODCAST: Bitcoin Is Now Legal Tender
- In a world first, El Salvador makes bitcoin legal tender (Reuters)
- Learn about Bitcoin and our approach to crypto investing with our new video: “Bitcoin 101”
- (AUDIO BOOK) Bankruptcy of Our Nation by Jerry Robinson
- Join our Community
Have a question about gold or silver investing?
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention “Followthemoney.com”
Segment 2: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 52:20
Jerry closes out today’s show with a challenge from one of the greatest geniuses in history.