(Recorded on 02/20/24) Topics covered on this special webcast In this members-only webcast, trading coach Jerry Robinson provides an in-depth tutorial on our powerful Profit Trakker trend trading system. Later, he examines many charts of major markets along with some...
Segment 1: Volatility is Not Your Greatest Risk
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:37
It really doesn’t matter where you look – sharp market losses abound right now. Economist and best-selling author Jerry Robinson dives into the wild markets and offers a positive view of the historic volatility.
- 3 events that may bring an end to the carnage
- A simple way to determine the Fed’s inflation expectations
- This is an ideal time to begin making a (market) shopping list
- Are we facing a new crypto winter?
- With every crisis, there is opportunity
- Massive debt continues to be a problem
- How prices are a function of interest rates
Segment 2: Should I Take Social Security Early at Age 62?
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 32:48
Investor/author Jerry Robinson is joined by long-time financial advisor Mike Mitchell to discuss the pros and cons of taking Social Security at age 62.
- Are you prepared to take a permanent reduction in benefits?
- Market volatility can be very problematic with retirement income
- It’s important to determine your risk tolerance realistically
- One of the most important concepts in the world of finance
- Contact Mike Mitchell for answers to your questions at 833-370-0777 (toll free)