(Recorded on 12/06/22) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video presentation, trading coach Jerry Robinson introduces the new and improved look of The Robinson Report. Later, an in-depth look at our market-beating Sector Rotation portfolio...
Segment 1: Inflation and You
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:43
Unless you’ve been under a rock the last few months, you know that prices are rising. Inflation surrounds us at every turn. Economist Jerry Robinson lays out the facts about inflation and its contributing factors.
- Inflation is a hidden tax on our common currency
- Inflation’s vicious cycle
- A look at the intense demand in the shipping industry
- The commodities bull market is already here
- The Fed’s recent shift in its stance on managing inflation is highly significant
- What signal will the Fed give the economy before raising interest rates?
- 41% of US households now have exposure to the stock market (moral hazard?)
- What will it look like when the Fed raises interest rates?
- Treasury Secretary Yellen says rates may have to rise somewhat to keep economy from overheating (CNBC)
- Yellen Clarifies Inflation Remark, Sees No Need for Fed to Hike (Bloomberg)
- Time to ‘buckle up’ as ‘inflation’ mentions soar during earnings calls, BofA warns (Newsbinding)
- Warren Buffett says Berkshire Hathaway is seeing ‘very substantial inflation’ and raising prices (CNBC)
- P.A.C.E. ETF Model Portfolio
- Become a Member of our Community
Segment 2: Retirement Planning with Mike Mitchell
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 22:32
For nearly five decades, financial advisor Mike Mitchell has been providing wise counsel regarding retirement planning. Today, he shares three steps to protecting your retirement funds from inflation.
- Contact Mike Mitchell for answers to your questions at 833-370-0777 (toll free)
- Get Financial Advice
Segment 3: Follow The Money Book Club
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 33:16
What does faith have to do with a fiat currency? Best-selling author Jerry Robinson reads an eye-opening excerpt from Chapter 2 of his highly relevant book Bankruptcy of Our Nation: Your Financial Survival Guide. Today’s reading is from a chapter entitled “A Short History of Fiat Currencies.”
Segment 4: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 44:38
Jerry closes out today’s show with a whimsical quote from a beloved American humorist.