(Recorded on 01/18/22) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video, trading coach Jerry Robinson answers several member questions about investing, the Federal Reserve, real estate, and the economy. Included in this video: – A...
Segment 1: Why We're Bullish On Commodities In 2021
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:40
Commodities go up when the value of the U.S. dollar goes down. What, beyond a falling U.S. dollar, may provide an upside catalyst for commodity prices into 2021? Listen closely as trading coach Jerry Robinson explains why he is bullish on the future of commodities.
- More money supply leads to higher prices
- Get ready for a revival of the Tea Party Republicans and the coming “Biden Bubble”
- Commodities like gold and silver should be considered as a part of every wise investor’s portfolio
- Washington spent more more in the last four years than ever before
- In 2021, we expect a growing awareness of Washington’s debauchery of the currency
- How President Trump’s economic message during the Biden administration may hurt stock prices and boost commodity prices
- Tips on investing success in this unusual environment
Segment 2: Congratulations to our Lucky Winner!
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 34:44
Jerry announces and congratulates the winner of our Options Trading Course from our last podcast! This 5-hour online video course teaches how to leverage the power of options to generate a steady stream of income from the markets while minimizing risk.
Segment 3: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 36:18
Jerry closes out today’s show with a gentle reminder that failure is often a part of success.