(Recorded on 04/13/21) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video presentation, trading coach Jerry Robinson examines many charts and provides his latest commentary. Included in this video: – Brief commentary on China’s new digital...
Segment 1: Why We're Bullish On Commodities In 2021
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:40
Commodities go up when the value of the U.S. dollar goes down. What, beyond a falling U.S. dollar, may provide an upside catalyst for commodity prices into 2021? Listen closely as trading coach Jerry Robinson explains why he is bullish on the future of commodities.
- More money supply leads to higher prices
- Get ready for a revival of the Tea Party Republicans and the coming “Biden Bubble”
- Commodities like gold and silver should be considered as a part of every wise investor’s portfolio
- Washington spent more more in the last four years than ever before
- In 2021, we expect a growing awareness of Washington’s debauchery of the currency
- How President Trump’s economic message during the Biden administration may hurt stock prices and boost commodity prices
- Tips on investing success in this unusual environment
Segment 2: Congratulations to our Lucky Winner!
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 34:44
Jerry announces and congratulates the winner of our Options Trading Course from our last podcast! This 5-hour online video course teaches how to leverage the power of options to generate a steady stream of income from the markets while minimizing risk.
Segment 3: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 36:18
Jerry closes out today’s show with a gentle reminder that failure is often a part of success.