Video Tutorial with Jerry Robinson There are two major approaches to stock analysis: technical analysis and fundamental analysis. On this week’s live coaching call, I spent some time explaining the difference between these two approaches to stock analysis....
Segment 1: Trading Psychology 101
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:38
If your goal is to unleash your full trading potential, perhaps even into a full or part-time income, it’s absolutely vital that you learn to master your emotions. Trading coach Jerry Robinson examines why developing a positive and proper mindset is critical for achieving consistent trading success.
- Why do so many traders fail to consistently earn money in the markets?
- Your mind is so powerful that it can literally hinder your trading success
- Two of the greatest emotions that traders face
- What is a healthy view of trading losses?
- Develop a trading plan and stick to it
- Accept the fact that 100% of your trading capital can be lost
- The patient rules-based trader vs. the proud and boastful trader
- Two books I highly recommend for traders and investors
- Helpful words of wisdom and encouragement
- Download “Jerry’s Top 10 Trading Rules”
- (Book) Reminiscences of a Stock Operator by Edwin Lefevre
- (Book) How I Made $2 Million in the Stock Market by Nicolas Darvas
- COURSE: Learn how to leverage the power of options to create a steady stream of income while minimizing risk
- PODCAST: Five Wisdom Keys for New Traders
- PODCAST: Are You Afraid To Trade?
- PODCAST: Two Psychological Enemies of Every Trader
- Join our Community
Segment 2: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 33:58
Jerry closes out today’s show with a thought-provoking reminder about risk assessment from a highly successful entrepreneur.