(Recorded on 03/28/23) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video presentation, trading coach Jerry Robinson discusses the global water crisis and shares ways that socially-conscious investors can help support sustainable water management...
Segment 1: The Day of Reckoning
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:38
Speaking from over two decades of experience, investor/trading coach Jerry Robinson has known many gains and losses. He learned that sticking to a trading plan was a game-changer. Today, he offers comfort and valuable words of wisdom to the many unprepared and fearful traders/investors who have suffered tremendous financial loss in the first quarter of 2022.
- The moment was 2020…
- The silver lining in falling prices of many commodities
- Is the commodity bull market over?
- It’s important to have two different strategies in the market
- My personal long-term investment strategy
- A huge regret in my trading career
- Don’t allow the emotions of the day to deter you from making the right decisions
Segment 2: Jerry Robinson's Book Club
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 34:54
Economist/author Jerry Robinson reads an excerpt from Chapter 1 of Howard Marks’ excellent book The Most Important Thing: Uncommon Sense for the Thoughtful Investor.
- Even the best investor can’t get it right all the time
- Investing is an art and a science
- First level thinking and Second level thinking
Segment 3: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 42:07
Jerry closes out today’s show with an encouraging quote from a highly successful and courageous 20th-century investor.