(Recorded on 11/28/23) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this live webcast, trading coach Jerry Robinson delivers a special report on our popular “Daily Trading Diary” service, which delivers a new swing trading idea to members everyday. Later, he provides...
Segment 1: 3 Stocks We Own for the Long Term
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:39
Trading coach Jerry Robinson describes what a “forever stock” is to him and shares three that are in his personal portfolio. He also explains his philosophy and holistic approach to investing in the stock market for the long term.
- What makes a good forever stock?
- Forever Stock #1: This consumer tech firm enjoys lots of free cash flow and a long runway
- Forever Stock #2: This global payments firm is helping merge fiat currency systems with digital currency systems
- Forever Stock #3: This fast-growing retailer is a “Dividend King”
- Why and when we would sell a forever stock
- Always read the 10k filings/reports for companies
Segment 2: The Fed's Big Headache
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 28:50
The Fed is meeting this week and they have a big problem on their hands. Listen in as Jerry Robinson explains why the Fed has been playing with fire as he lays out the unenviable, ironic situation the Fed has created all by itself – for itself.
- The Fed’s ultra-low interest rates have driven borrowing to record levels
- Federal government borrowing is on a wildly unsustainable trajectory ($7 trillion this year alone)
- Corporate borrowing has been turbo-charged in the wake of Covid and the Fed’s policies
- Consumer borrowing has soared, thanks to the Fed’s easy money policies
- And now, the Fed must raise borrowing costs
Segment 3: The Rise of Lithium
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 39:04
Economist/investor Jerry Robinson shares a book he is currently reading, and comments on the remarkable rise in the price of lithium.
- (BOOK) Principles for Dealing with the Changing World Order by Ray Dalio
- Hedge fund founder Ray Dalio predicts there is a 30% chance of US Civil War in the next 10 years (Daily Mail UK)
- Lithium Prices Soar, Turbocharged By Electric-Vehicle Demand and Scant Supply (WSJ)
- VIDEO: Investing in Lithium Stocks
- VIDEO Coaching Archive
- Join Our Community
Segment 4: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 45:43
Jerry closes out today’s show with a wise warning we would all do well to heed.