(Recorded on 01/19/21) Topics covered on this video coaching call America has once again, in recent months, reminded the world of its state of terminal economic and political decline. In this special video presentation, trading coach Jerry Robinson shares how you can...
Segment 1: Gold is Timeless w/Jerry RobinsonSegment begins at 0:44
When it comes to money, gold is king. Trend trader and trading coach Jerry Robinson explains why gold’s position in the precious metals market is – and always has been – rock solid.
- Gold has a certain kind of psychology feel
- The Biblical view of gold
- Gold is a unique kind of metal
- The fiat graveyard of currencies
Segment 2: An Interview with Precious Metals Expert Tom CloudSegment begins at 9:00
With over 42 years of experience under his belt, precious metals expert Tom Cloud shares with host and long-time gold investor Jerry Robinson why he believes gold will soon be used as money again, and brings us promising good news for the metals markets.
- The size of gold sales are at record level
- Banks see the (Blockchain) writing on the wall
- Gold and silver are a bedrock part of your portfolio
- The coming breathless silver rally
- A sneak peek of the topics Tom will be covering at the Follow the Money Summit 2018
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Precious Metals Investor Kit
Segment 3: Three Top Gold Mining Stocks to WatchSegment begins at 39:28
In this segment, trend trader Jerry Robinson names 3 of our top 10 SmartScore ranked gold mining stocks, potentially poised to break out in the next gold rally, along with their current price targets. (NOTE: Always do your own due diligence and consult a trusted financial advisor before making any financial decisions!)
- Gold Corp Inc. (GG) engages in the operation, exploration, development, and acquisition of precious metals properties
- Royal Gold Inc. (RGLD) is a very unique streaming company that finances mines
- IAMGOLD (IAG) is a mid-tier gold miner, a less expensive way to gain access to the coming gold mining rush
Segment 4: The Final WordSegment begins at 46:20
Jerry closes out today’s show with a friendly “nudge” (courtesy of Walt Disney) for wishers and dreamers that need a little help getting started on the path to success.