(Recorded on 07/27/21) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video training, trading coach Jerry Robinson provides his latest update on cryptocurrencies in his long-term portfolio. Included in this video: – Rumors that Amazon will accept...
Segment 1: Gold is Timeless w/Jerry RobinsonSegment begins at 0:44
When it comes to money, gold is king. Trend trader and trading coach Jerry Robinson explains why gold’s position in the precious metals market is – and always has been – rock solid.
- Gold has a certain kind of psychology feel
- The Biblical view of gold
- Gold is a unique kind of metal
- The fiat graveyard of currencies
Segment 2: An Interview with Precious Metals Expert Tom CloudSegment begins at 9:00
With over 42 years of experience under his belt, precious metals expert Tom Cloud shares with host and long-time gold investor Jerry Robinson why he believes gold will soon be used as money again, and brings us promising good news for the metals markets.
- The size of gold sales are at record level
- Banks see the (Blockchain) writing on the wall
- Gold and silver are a bedrock part of your portfolio
- The coming breathless silver rally
- A sneak peek of the topics Tom will be covering at the Follow the Money Summit 2018
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Precious Metals Investor Kit
Segment 3: Three Top Gold Mining Stocks to WatchSegment begins at 39:28
In this segment, trend trader Jerry Robinson names 3 of our top 10 SmartScore ranked gold mining stocks, potentially poised to break out in the next gold rally, along with their current price targets. (NOTE: Always do your own due diligence and consult a trusted financial advisor before making any financial decisions!)
- Gold Corp Inc. (GG) engages in the operation, exploration, development, and acquisition of precious metals properties
- Royal Gold Inc. (RGLD) is a very unique streaming company that finances mines
- IAMGOLD (IAG) is a mid-tier gold miner, a less expensive way to gain access to the coming gold mining rush
Segment 4: The Final WordSegment begins at 46:20
Jerry closes out today’s show with a friendly “nudge” (courtesy of Walt Disney) for wishers and dreamers that need a little help getting started on the path to success.