Segment 1: Between a Rock and a Hard Place SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:38 Economist Jerry Robinson provides his signature commentary on the momentous news stories that have been making waves in the financial world and shares profitable investment strategies, as well as...
Segment 1: From the Archives: Are You SmartScore Savvy?Segment begins at 01:10
“Smart” investors (e.g., institutions and corporate insiders) often tend to be ahead of the curve and can definitely drive the trend. Veteran trend researcher, Jerry Robinson, spent many years developing the SmartScore Ranking System, designed to reveal where the “smart” money is flowing in the stock market. In this ‘best of’ replay segment, he unveils SmartScore’s seven key criteria:
1) New Institutional buying
2) Existing Institutional buying
3) High profitability (Net Income)
4) High/Stable Earnings per Share (EPS)
5) Low Total Liabilities
6) Strong Corporate Insider buying
7) High Quarterly EPS Estimates
With a current focus on Real Estate Investment Trust (REITs) and gold and silver mining stocks, Jerry shares some SmartScore’s top rankings for August 2016 in this segment replay. (Note: These rankings may not still be current.) For continued access to current SmartScore rankings, become a member here. Members get access to these ongoing “smart” money rankings each weekend in our Weekend Briefing. Download a free issue of the Weekend Briefing.
Segment 2: An Interview with Robert KyosakiSegment begins at 19:30
In this segment, Jerry interviews best-selling author and the founder of the Rich Dad Company, Robert Kiyosaki. In his book, Second Chance: for Your Money, Your Life and Our World, Robert challenges America’s cultural economic/financial mindset, as he endeavors to “plant seeds of wisdom into young minds.” Topics include:
- First and foremost: Money is debt!
- The powerhouse of phantom cash flow
- The tax system is based upon incentives
- The tremendous lack of financial education in schools
- Why it’s crucial to reconstruct our mindset about money
- “The rich don’t work for money”
- The indispensable value of a mentor who is successful
- The critical importance of continual personal education
Five Levels Of Financial Freedom
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 3: The Final Word with Jerry RobinsonSegment begins at 43:35
Jerry closes out today’s show with two thought-provoking quotes: One from Christian Theologian C.S. Lewis, and the other from the eternally-relevant Word of God.
Quote by C. S. Lewis
The Holy Bible – Proverb 27:5