Segment 1: Announcing the Follow The Money Summit 2018Segment begins at 00:37
Economist/trend trader Jerry Robinson reveals the results of two surveys conducted in preparation for the quickly approaching 2018 Follow the Money Summit, and reminds us to register because seats are limited. Also, he briefly informs us of some of the scheduled topics (below).
- How to Be a Successful Part-Time Trader
- 3 of Jerry’s favorite Option Strategies
- How to Boost Your Trading Profits with 3x ETFs
- How to Make Money Online
- Fabulous giveaways! Now is the time to reserve your seat!
Segment 2: Precious Metals Market Update w/ Tom CloudSegment begins at 15:24
With over 40 years of market experience, precious metals expert Tom Cloud brings us his perspective of what lies ahead for gold and silver.
- The grave concern over the rapidly growing (already massive) U.S. debt
- Another $1.2 trillion approved = a 13% increase in U.S. deficit OVERNIGHT
- For the month of February, the U.S. had the worst deficit in the history of the world
- A Fed rate hike will add $35 billion in monthly interest payments for the U.S.
- Gold is the best investment in a rising interest rate environment
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Precious Metals Investor Kit
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: GET THE 10 CRYPTOCURRENCIES WE ARE HOLDING IN 2018!
Segment 3: How To Enhance Your Retirement w/Life InsuranceSegment begins at 26:58
Christian financial advisor Mike Mitchell offers an expert voice of wisdom in making proper decisions for sound retirement. Today, he shares many creative uses of a properly positioned permanent life insurance plan in retirement planning, including:
- A death benefit to replace lost income on a tax-free basis
- Cash value accumulation on a tax-deferred basis
- Tax-free loans to enrich retirement income
Call 833-370-0777 to speak directly with Mike Mitchell about how you can experience a sound retirement.
Segment 4: The Final Word w/Jerry RobinsonSegment begins at 31:52
Jerry closes out today’s show with a profound statement: “There is very little hope for the incurious.” He reminds us that curiosity fuels our quest for knowledge and ultimately, our future success.