Segment 1: Market Commentary with Economist Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:55
As markets soar to new all-time highs and cryptocurrencies roar out of the gate in 2020, economist/trading coach Jerry Robinson stresses the importance of watching the charts and following the trend.
- President Trump’s $4.8 trillion spending plan was released on Monday
- Fed Chair Powell testified on Capitol Hill that digital currencies are not going away
- The upcoming bitcoin halving event
Segment 2: An Interview with Precious Metals Expert Tom Cloud
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 11:09
With over 40 years in the precious metals industry, expert advisor Tom Cloud shares his unique professional insight with economist Jerry Robinson.
- Election cycles are great for gold and silver
- Gold may reach new all-time highs in the next 24-36 months
- For 5 consecutive years, central banks have increased physical gold purchases
- Gold/silver ratio is sitting at 90:1 (the mean is 50:1)
- Silver has the potential to shoot up fast
- Palladium’s meteoric rise may be tapering off
- Platinum is 30-40 times rarer than gold
- Anomaly: Platinum is priced 35% less than gold
Segment 3: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 40:30
Jerry closes out today’s show with an eye-opening quote from the 26th President of the United States.