Segment 1: Inflation and You SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:43 Unless you’ve been under a rock the last few months, you know that prices are rising. Inflation surrounds us at every turn. Economist Jerry Robinson lays out the facts about inflation and its contributing...
Show Notes – Headlines
Segment 1: The Iran Nuclear Deal Explained
- How the Iran nuclear deal works, explained in 3 minutes
- The Iran nuclear deal, explained in fewer than 500 words
- The Iran Nuclear Deal – A Simple Guide
- PODCAST: The Secret History Of U.S./Iranian Relations
- SUBSCRIBE: Learn to Trade with Jerry Robinson
- Market Barometer: Get Instant Email Alerts When Market Trend Changes
- View Jerry Robinson’s Current Stock Portfolio – With Real-Time Alerts
- BOOK: Bankruptcy of our Nation
- Free Precious Metals Investing Resources
- Read the article: Seven Inconvenient Biblical Facts About “Illegal” Immigration by Jerry Robinson
Read Full Text of the Iran nuclear deal below
FTMWeekly Interview with author and award-winning foreign correspondent, Stephen Kinzner
Stephen Kinzer shares his insights on the Iran nuclear deal along with a fascinating history of U.S.-Iranian relations.
Segment 2: Precious Metals Market Update with Tom Cloud
Segment 3: Seven Inconvenient Biblical Facts About “Illegal” Immigration
Free Precious Metals Investing Resources
Here at FTMDaily, we believe that gold and silver are the best forms of money. We also believe that the current paper money system is going to eventually implode due to unsustainable debt levels. The beneficiaries of such an implosion would include hard assets like precious metals, commodities, and other tangible investments.
Most Americans have never purchased investment grade precious metals. FTMDaily seeks to inform the public on the benefits of owning precious metals. We have created many educational resources that will help any investor — whether novice or advanced — to better understand how to buy gold at the best time, and at the best price.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for joining me again this week. Have something you’d like to share with me or one of our guests? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media outlets. Help us spread the word!
Also, please leave an honest review for Follow the Money Weekly on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally.
Thank you for your support! See you next week!
Recent Podcasts by Jerry Robinson