Segment 1: Between a Rock and a Hard Place SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:38 Economist Jerry Robinson provides his signature commentary on the momentous news stories that have been making waves in the financial world and shares profitable investment strategies, as well as...
Segment 1: Five Wisdom Keys to Trading Success
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:53
Trading is an excellent skill that anyone can learn. Join trading coach and seasoned trader Jerry Robinson as he shares his approach to trading to achieve consistent profits in any market.
1. Identify your trading style.
2. Treat trading as a business.
- Do you have structure, a comfortable place to trade free from distractions?
- Can you devote a consistent amount of time to this business every day, week, etc.?
- Do you have trading rules?
3. Don’t have unrealistic expectations.
- View your trading business as a marathon, not a sprint
- You will hit some homeruns but it’s vital to drop the “get-rich-quick” mentality
- Understand that trading is an arduous career that takes time, patience, and discipline.
4. Study, Study, Study.
- You will never earn consistent profits from trading if you don’t commit time to study
- Study charts, study markets, study interest rate movements and their impact, etc.
- Study trading success and the lessons learned by successful traders of the past
5. Adopt a rules-based trading approach.
- Traders who don’t have rules are prone to overtrading
- Become clear about your rules and write them down
- It’s crucial that you stick to your trading plan
Let Jerry Robinson teach you how to earn a new income stream by trading for part-time profits!
Reserve your seat now
for our next Trend Trading Bootcamp Online!
July 25, 2020
Seating is Limited
Seating is limited to 100 attendees for this very special educational event.
Invest in yourself and reserve your spot now!
Have a question about gold or silver investing?
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention “Followthemoney.com”
Segment 2: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 44:56
Jerry closes out with a cutting reminder from comedian Richard Pryor that reveals an important truth about money.