Segment 1: Groundhog Day in Washington SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:37 Many Americans may not realize that the current debt ceiling debate is not about future expenditures but about already-promised current obligations. The wheel goes round and round and round and yet it...
Segment 1: Level 3 - Build and Diversify Financial Reserves
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:37
Putting the cart before the horse is a tempting financial pitfall that can result in serious losses. In the third installment of this special 5-part series, economist/best-selling author Jerry Robinson shows us how to build a solid and sound financial foundation on the road to achieving financial freedom. (Note: Level 3 follows the completion of Level 1 and Level 2)
- Increase Food and Water Supply – Build a total of six months food and water supply
- Tip: Buy more of what you like to eat
- Increase Emergency Savings – Build a total of six months gross income saved
- Good savers make better investors (Saving is not the same as investing)
- Diversify Six Months Liquid Savings – Protect your money from eroding factors
- Become a member today for only $1!
- Five Levels of Financial Freedom
- PODCAST: The Building Blocks of Financial Freedom (Part 1)
- PODCAST: The Building Blocks of Financial Freedom (Part 2)
- Build a Total of Six Months Food and Water Supply
- Katadyne Pocket Water Filter
- Complete Your Savings Reserve
- Follow The Money’s Exclusive DSL™ Savings
Segment 2: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 37:26
Jerry closes out today’s show with a timeless quote from a beloved leader about wise planning.