Segment 1: Life Insurance, Wills, and Trusts SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:38 Are you prepared for life’s major uncertainties? Nobody plans to fail. They just fail to plan. In this segment, Jerry Robinson wraps up our ongoing discussion of Level Two of our Five Levels of...
Segment 1: Income Protection 101
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:36
What is your greatest asset? There are many factors to consider before you answer that question. Join Jerry Robinson as he peels back the second layer of Level 2 of our Five Levels of Financial Freedom. With eye-opening facts designed to educate and motivate, Jerry explains how preparing for the unforeseen will help you face the future with confidence and peace of mind.
- What if you become unable to work?
- 3 types of disability income insurance
- Reminder: There are no do-overs in Level 2!
- 1 out of 3 Americans have too little or no health insurance
- HMOs, PPOs, and HealthShare plans
- Long-term care insurance is a vital safeguard to your estate
- Five Levels of Financial Freedom
- Own-Occupation Policy: What it is, How it Works, Example (Investopedia)
- Any-Occupation Policy: What it Means, How it Works (Investopedia)
- PODCAST: Asset Protection 101
- PODCAST: The First Step Towards Financial Independence
- PODCAST: The Roadmap to Financial Freedom
- Join our Trading/Investing Community
Segment 2: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 37:16
Jerry closes out today’s show with a quote from a former U.S. president about preparation.