(Recorded on 02/20/24) Topics covered on this special webcast In this members-only webcast, trading coach Jerry Robinson provides an in-depth tutorial on our powerful Profit Trakker trend trading system. Later, he examines many charts of major markets along with some...
Segment 1: Asset Protection 101
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:38
The road to financial freedom can be perilous and is certainly paved with many risks. When a risk materializes into an actual loss, the result can be devastating to us and to our finances. In this first of three installments dedicated to Level Two of our powerful “Five Levels of Financial Freedom”, economist Jerry Robinson teaches us how to prepare for potential hazards by adequately protecting our assets.
- Build your moat before you build your castle!
- There are no “do overs” in Level Two: You must get this right
- Your insurance protection is your solid defense
- What exactly is an asset?
- Most people are woefully under-insured
- Auto Insurance: Are you adequately covered?
- Home Insurance: The vital importance of replacement value
- Liability Insurance (an “umbrella” policy) for peace of mind
- Join our Trading/Investing Community (Enjoy a free 7-day trial completely risk-free with no obligation)
- Five Levels of Financial Freedom
- Follow The Money’s Asset Protection Review
- Learn more about our weekly webcast: Trends & Profits with Jerry Robinson
- PODCAST: The First Step Towards Financial Independence
- PODCAST: The Roadmap to Financial Freedom
Segment 2: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 29:27
Jerry closes out today’s show with an intriguing observation from a famous author regarding “luck” vs. planning.