Segment 1: Tienes Bitcoin? SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:43 El Salvador has passed the “Bitcoin” law, requiring businesses to receive Bitcoin as legal tender. In this big shift with big geopolitical implications, the U.S. dollar is getting a run for its money...
Show Notes – Headlines
- ANALYIS: China Desperate To Reverse Recent Market Selloff
- China’s stock market crash, explained
- The politics of China’s stock market collapse
- VIX volatility index jumps after NYSE trading halt
- BOOK: Flash Boys: A Wall Street Revolt
- View Jerry Robinson’s Current Position Trade Portfolio
- Watch our Latest Trading Webcast
- Greece Submits New Loan Request, as Tsipras Takes Defiant Stance
- 5 reasons the eurozone could be stronger without Greece
- TOM CLOUD: Investing In Gold Amid The Greek Meltdown
- (VIDEO) Watch Jerry Robinson Discuss Economics, Bible Prophecy On GOD TV
- Eric Holder: The ‘Possibility Exists’ That Edward Snowden Could Come Home
- Eric Holder Returns As Hero To Law Firm That Lobbies For Big Banks
- Bernie Sanders is no Ron Paul: What the press gets all wrong about the Vermont senator
- Q&A with Bernie Sanders: What he means by socialism
- WIKIPEDIA: Glass–Steagall Legislation
- Warren, McCain introduce bill to bring back Glass-Steagall
- A Federal Court Just Threatened Citizens United
- How Citizens United changed politics, in 7 charts
- BOOK: Bankruptcy of our Nation
- BOOK: Confessions of an Economic Hit Man
- Seven Provocative Old Testament Facts About the Poor
Free Precious Metals Investing Resources
Here at FTMDaily, we believe that gold and silver are the best forms of money. We also believe that the current paper money system is going to eventually implode due to unsustainable debt levels. The beneficiaries of such an implosion would include hard assets like precious metals, commodities, and other tangible investments.
Most Americans have never purchased investment grade precious metals. FTMDaily seeks to inform the public on the benefits of owning precious metals. We have created many educational resources that will help any investor — whether novice or advanced — to better understand how to buy gold at the best time, and at the best price.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for joining me again this week. Have something you’d like to share with me or one of our guests? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media outlets. Help us spread the word!
Also, please leave an honest review for Follow the Money Weekly on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally.
Thank you for your support! See you next week!
Recent Podcasts by Jerry Robinson