Segment 1: The Fed and Omicron SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:39 U.S. stocks suffered their worst day of the year on Black Friday as uncertainty over a new COVID strain sparked a hefty selloff. Add to that the unexpected worrisome news from the Fed on Tuesday and you’ve...
Segment 1: What are Hard Assets?
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:40
In our era of funny money and monetary debasement, it is important to include assets in our investment portfolio that can protect our purchasing power from the eroding power of inflation. Historically, many hard assets have enjoyed a strong correlation with inflation, meaning that the value of hard assets tends to increase in times of rising inflation. Trading coach Jerry Robinson examines the value and importance of hard assets in today’s turbulent economy.
- What is the definition of an asset?
- Hard assets are tangible, a physical form that you can handle and touch
- Soft assets are intangible, such as brand recognition, intellectual property, patents, etc. (even paper assets like stocks or bonds)
- Examples of hard assets
- The advantages of investing in hard assets
- Many hard assets are prone to boom and bust cycles
- Hard assets have historically offered inflation protection
- How to get started in hard asset investing
Segment 2: Investing in Diamonds with Tom Cloud
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 28:37
As an expert in the diamond market, precious metals advisor Tom Cloud has sold millions of dollars of physical diamonds over the years. Recently, the hardest asset (diamonds) has become liquid thanks to blockchain technology and NFTs (non-fungible tokens). Listen as Jerry and Tom discuss their new partnership with emerging diamond firm Icecap Diamonds. Icecap is revolutionizing the diamond industry by making it easier than ever to invest in and trade diamonds.
- What makes diamonds a good investment?
- The compact extreme portability of diamonds makes them very attractive
- Store the diamonds in a vault or take physical possession
- The value of diamonds over time
- Register for Tom’s free webinar with Jerry on October 6th regarding this ground-floor opportunity to invest in diamonds
- If you are interested in learning more about adding diamonds to your investment portfolio, call Tom Cloud at (912) 771-9353. Or you can email him with questions at email@example.com.