Segment 1: Groundhog Day in Washington SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:37 Many Americans may not realize that the current debt ceiling debate is not about future expenditures but about already-promised current obligations. The wheel goes round and round and round and yet it...
Segment 1: What are Hard Assets?
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:40
In our era of funny money and monetary debasement, it is important to include assets in our investment portfolio that can protect our purchasing power from the eroding power of inflation. Historically, many hard assets have enjoyed a strong correlation with inflation, meaning that the value of hard assets tends to increase in times of rising inflation. Trading coach Jerry Robinson examines the value and importance of hard assets in today’s turbulent economy.
- What is the definition of an asset?
- Hard assets are tangible, a physical form that you can handle and touch
- Soft assets are intangible, such as brand recognition, intellectual property, patents, etc. (even paper assets like stocks or bonds)
- Examples of hard assets
- The advantages of investing in hard assets
- Many hard assets are prone to boom and bust cycles
- Hard assets have historically offered inflation protection
- How to get started in hard asset investing
Segment 2: Investing in Diamonds with Tom Cloud
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 28:37
As an expert in the diamond market, precious metals advisor Tom Cloud has sold millions of dollars of physical diamonds over the years. Recently, the hardest asset (diamonds) has become liquid thanks to blockchain technology and NFTs (non-fungible tokens). Listen as Jerry and Tom discuss their new partnership with emerging diamond firm Icecap Diamonds. Icecap is revolutionizing the diamond industry by making it easier than ever to invest in and trade diamonds.
- What makes diamonds a good investment?
- The compact extreme portability of diamonds makes them very attractive
- Store the diamonds in a vault or take physical possession
- The value of diamonds over time
- Register for Tom’s free webinar with Jerry on October 6th regarding this ground-floor opportunity to invest in diamonds
- If you are interested in learning more about adding diamonds to your investment portfolio, call Tom Cloud at (912) 771-9353. Or you can email him with questions at email@example.com.
Have a question about gold or silver investing?
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention “Followthemoney.com”
Segment 3: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 46:55
Jerry closes out today’s show with a gentle yet firm reminder of the greatest investment that is freely available to everyone.