(Recorded on 01/11/22) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video, trading coach Jerry Robinson shares three trading strategies and one investing strategy for weathering a bear market. Included in this video: – What is a bear market?...
Segment 1: 5 Reasons Why I Own Gold w/ Jerry RobinsonSegment begins at 00:45
As we take a break from our teaching series on the acronym C.O.U.R.S.E., Jerry devotes today’s show to fellow gold bugs, with a salute to the timeless value of this precious metal. Also, he revisits 5 reasons he personally owns physical gold, and why gold is looking especially attractive to him right now.
- Gold is money, the ultimate store of value
- Gold has intrinsic value and a finite supply
- “I don’t trust the U.S. federal government to protect my family”
- Gold is owned and hoarded by the richest people in the world and publicly maligned in mainstream press
- Gold is a part of my diversification plan for liquid and long-term assets
JOIN US: TRY ANY OF OUR MEMBERSHIPS COMPLETELY RISK-FREE!
Segment 2: The State of Precious Metals in 2018 w/ Tom CloudSegment begins at 16:35
- Where has the volatility in the gold market gone?
- Big tonnage of gold still moving into Central banks and China
- Physical gold is a real asset that carries no default risk
- The Fed is reconsidering the 2 rate hikes planned for the remainder of the year
- The absolute necessity of diversification
- Gold is currently up in all global currencies except the U.S. dollar
- Technological advances are playing an increasing role in gold demand
- “There’s not an investment in the world that has more potential and less risk than Silver right now”
- Why Tom is keeping a close eye on Platinum…
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Precious Metals Investor Kit
PODCAST: Level 3 – Build and Diversify Financial Reserves
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 3: The Final Word w/ Jerry RobinsonSegment begins at 49:17
Jerry closes out today’s show with a reminder that, while we can’t take our gold and silver with us when we perish, greater enduring treasure lies within our reach when we ask with an honest, humble heart.