(Recorded on 03/02/21) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video presentation, trading coach Jerry Robinson provides his general market comments, shares several charts, and answers your trading and investing questions. Included in this video:...
Segment 1: 5 Reasons Why I Own Gold w/ Jerry RobinsonSegment begins at 00:45
As we take a break from our teaching series on the acronym C.O.U.R.S.E., Jerry devotes today’s show to fellow gold bugs, with a salute to the timeless value of this precious metal. Also, he revisits 5 reasons he personally owns physical gold, and why gold is looking especially attractive to him right now.
- Gold is money, the ultimate store of value
- Gold has intrinsic value and a finite supply
- “I don’t trust the U.S. federal government to protect my family”
- Gold is owned and hoarded by the richest people in the world and publicly maligned in mainstream press
- Gold is a part of my diversification plan for liquid and long-term assets
JOIN US: TRY ANY OF OUR MEMBERSHIPS COMPLETELY RISK-FREE!
Segment 2: The State of Precious Metals in 2018 w/ Tom CloudSegment begins at 16:35
- Where has the volatility in the gold market gone?
- Big tonnage of gold still moving into Central banks and China
- Physical gold is a real asset that carries no default risk
- The Fed is reconsidering the 2 rate hikes planned for the remainder of the year
- The absolute necessity of diversification
- Gold is currently up in all global currencies except the U.S. dollar
- Technological advances are playing an increasing role in gold demand
- “There’s not an investment in the world that has more potential and less risk than Silver right now”
- Why Tom is keeping a close eye on Platinum…
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Precious Metals Investor Kit
PODCAST: Level 3 – Build and Diversify Financial Reserves
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 3: The Final Word w/ Jerry RobinsonSegment begins at 49:17
Jerry closes out today’s show with a reminder that, while we can’t take our gold and silver with us when we perish, greater enduring treasure lies within our reach when we ask with an honest, humble heart.