- Build a Total of Six Months Food and Water Supply – (It’s time to upgrade your three months of food and water storage to six months.)
- Build a Total of Six Months Gross Income Saved – (It’s also time to raise your liquid savings from two months to six months of your gross income.)
- Diversify Your Six Months Liquid Savings – (Once you have six months in liquid savings, it’s time to diversify it to protect your purchasing power.)
Show Notes – Headlines
Segment 1: Level 3 – Build and Diversify Financial Reserves
- Build a Total of Six Months Food and Water Supply
- Build a Total of Six Months Gross Income Saved
- How to Inflation-Proof Your Savings Through Diversification
- Three Unique Ideas to Increase Your Savings
- 3 Steps To Cutting Expenses
- Diversifying With Precious Metals: 6 Different Ways To Buy Gold And Silver
- The DSL™ Savings Strategy 101 – Diversification With U.S. Dollars (Part 1)
- The DSL™ Savings Strategy – An Introduction
- Our Top Four “Stable” Foreign Currencies (and Three Easy Ways to Buy Them)
- 5 Reasons Why I Own Gold
- SUBSCRIBE: Learn to Trade with Jerry Robinson
- View Jerry Robinson’s Current Stock Portfolio – With Real-Time Alerts
- BOOK: Bankruptcy of our Nation
- Free Precious Metals Investing Resources
Segment 2: Precious Metals Market Update with Tom Cloud
Free Precious Metals Investing Resources
Here at FTMDaily, we believe that gold and silver are the best forms of money. We also believe that the current paper money system is going to eventually implode due to unsustainable debt levels. The beneficiaries of such an implosion would include hard assets like precious metals, commodities, and other tangible investments.
Most Americans have never purchased investment grade precious metals. FTMDaily seeks to inform the public on the benefits of owning precious metals. We have created many educational resources that will help any investor — whether novice or advanced — to better understand how to buy gold at the best time, and at the best price.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for joining me again this week. Have something you’d like to share with me or one of our guests? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media outlets. Help us spread the word!
Also, please leave an honest review for Follow the Money Weekly on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally.
Thank you for your support! See you next week!
Recent Podcasts by Jerry Robinson