Segment 1: Volatility is Not Your Greatest Risk SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:37 It really doesn’t matter where you look – sharp market losses abound right now. Economist and best-selling author Jerry Robinson dives into the wild markets and offers a positive view...
Show Notes – Headlines
Segment 1: En Route to World War
Two days after U.S. President Barack Obama and Russian President Vladimir Putin smiled and shook hands in front of cameras, Moscow launched surprise airstrikes in Syria giving Washington only one hour’s notice. While Russia claimed these airstrikes would target the growing Islamic State fighters in the region, tensions quickly flared when the U.S. began accusing Moscow of bombing its own groups of “rebel” fighters in Syria. Ironically, many of these so-called “rebels”, which Washington stresses are “moderate” Islamists, include members of groups that have been trained and equipped by the CIA and are affiliated with Al Qaeda… Continue reading
- JERRY ROBINSON: Russia, Syria And The Clash Of Empires
- Why Syria? An Examination Of The Iran-Iraq-Syria Pipeline
- How Can the Bankrupt U.S. Government Finance Yet Another Military Adventure?
- PODCAST: The Real Reason For War In Syria
- Syria Bans Use Of U.S. Dollars Amid Hyperinflation
- PODCAST: U.S. Desperation Leading To New Petrodollar Wars In Syria, Iran
- Secret Cable Reveals US Plan To Overthrow Assad By Exploiting “Extremist Groups”
- WikiLeaks Publishes More Documents Revealing Saudi Connection Against Syria And United States
- Russia Shuns No-Fly Zone for Syria as Clerics Urge Reprisals
- HHS Boosting Nation’s Stockpile of Burn Treatments in Case of Nuclear Attack
- SUBSCRIBE: Learn to Trade with Jerry Robinson
- View Jerry Robinson’s Current Stock Portfolio – With Real-Time Alerts
- BOOK: Bankruptcy of our Nation
- Free Precious Metals Investing Resources
Segment 2: Precious Metals Market Update with Tom Cloud
Free Precious Metals Investing Resources
Here at FTMDaily, we believe that gold and silver are the best forms of money. We also believe that the current paper money system is going to eventually implode due to unsustainable debt levels. The beneficiaries of such an implosion would include hard assets like precious metals, commodities, and other tangible investments.
Most Americans have never purchased investment grade precious metals. FTMDaily seeks to inform the public on the benefits of owning precious metals. We have created many educational resources that will help any investor — whether novice or advanced — to better understand how to buy gold at the best time, and at the best price.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for joining me again this week. Have something you’d like to share with me or one of our guests? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media outlets. Help us spread the word!
Also, please leave an honest review for Follow the Money Weekly on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally.
Thank you for your support! See you next week!
Recent Podcasts by Jerry Robinson