(Recorded on 06/06/23) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this first Trends & Profits webcast, trading coach Jerry Robinson discusses Apple’s first product release in nearly a decade and shares several short-term and long-term trading ideas. Included in...
Segment 1: The Evolving World of Cryptocurrency
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:37
In this segment, economist/investor Jerry Robinson dives into the exciting world of cryptocurrency investing and examines the state of the crypto market in 2023.
- Money, tokens, and games: Blockchain’s next billion users and trillions in value (Citibank)
- PODCAST: Bitcoin: The New Wild West (recorded 8/24/2017)
- Lummis-Gillibrand Responsible Financial Innovation Act (Congress.gov)
- Digital Commodity Exchange Act of 2022 (Congress.gov)
- U.S. SEC targets crypto ‘staking’ with Kraken crackdown (Reuters)
- United States: SEC Issues Wells Notice To Coinbase, Largest Digital Asset Exchange In The U.S. (Mondaq)
- Why XRP Lawsuit Verdict Is Likely To Delay Further (CoinMarketCap)
- Bittrex Shuts Down US Crypto Exchange Due to ‘Regulatory Environment’ (Decrypt.co)
- Read the CFTC’s lawsuit against Binance (FT)
- Bank profits at risk from potential CBDC transformation of global economy: Moody’s (CoinTelegraph)
- Citi: Tokenized securities market could reach $4 trillion by 2030 (The Block)
Segment 2: Strategies for Cryptocurrency Investing
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 28:06
In this segment, trading coach Jerry Robinson shares some popular strategies that may help you make the most of your cryptocurrency investing, depending on your personal investment goals. He also discusses a few of the factors that could impact the future of cryptocurrency in the coming years.
- Long-term investing
- Short-term trading + caveats
- Diversification + risk management are crucial
- Beyond 2023: The Future of Cryptocurrency Investing
- Join our Global Community (Enjoy a free 7-day trial completely risk-free with no obligation)
Segment 3: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 38:30
Jerry closes out today’s show with an intriguing quote from a famous cryptographer and blockchain developer.