Show Notes – Headlines
Segment 1: All Eyes on the Fed
- CHART: S&P 500 Index Fails At Key Resistance Level
- 5 Things to Watch at This Week’s Fed Meeting
- 3 Things to Watch in the Federal Reserve’s July Statement
- China’s Stock Market Might Impact Fed Rate Decision
- China’s stock market remains jittery after greatest losses since 2007
- China’s stock market continues its dramatic slide
- In the first 204 days of 2015, there have been 204 mass shootings in America
- NRA: Obama pushing for ‘largest gun grab in American history’
- Poll: Trump has twice the support of Bush in New Hampshire
- Latest National Poll Shows Bernie Sanders Beating Scott Walker, Donald Trump, Jeb Bush
- Wealth doesn’t trickle down – it just floods offshore, research reveals
- House Members who Voted to Stop States from Mandating GMO Labeling Received $30 Million from Agribusiness and Food Industries
- Friends of Supreme Court: Justices repeatedly find for businesses related to their stocks
- Market Barometer: Get Instant Email Alerts When Market Trend Changes
- View Jerry Robinson’s Current Stock Portfolio – With Real-Time Alerts
- Watch our Latest Trading Webcast
- BOOK: Bankruptcy of our Nation
- Euro Pacific Capital
- Free Precious Metals Investing Resources
- DAVID BARNETT’S NEW COURSE: How to do Small Local Investing deals from A-Z
- BOOK: Credit Card Advantage
Segment 2 Interview: Peter Schiff
Segment 3: Precious Metals Market Update with Tom Cloud
Segment 4 Interview: David Barnett
Free Precious Metals Investing Resources
Here at FTMDaily, we believe that gold and silver are the best forms of money. We also believe that the current paper money system is going to eventually implode due to unsustainable debt levels. The beneficiaries of such an implosion would include hard assets like precious metals, commodities, and other tangible investments.
Most Americans have never purchased investment grade precious metals. FTMDaily seeks to inform the public on the benefits of owning precious metals. We have created many educational resources that will help any investor — whether novice or advanced — to better understand how to buy gold at the best time, and at the best price.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for joining me again this week. Have something you’d like to share with me or one of our guests? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media outlets. Help us spread the word!
Also, please leave an honest review for Follow the Money Weekly on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally.
Thank you for your support! See you next week!
Recent Podcasts by Jerry Robinson