Show Notes – Headlines
- Greece Closes Banks, Stock Exchange on Monday to Prevent Collapse
- Greece Vs The Banksters
- Greece Misses Debt Payment, Deepening a Crisis
- Greece, Russia And Pipeline Politics
- Amid Puerto Rico debt woes, reality hits San Juan streets
- Global Stock Volatility Soars as Sleepy VIX Awakens on Greece
- View Jerry Robinson’s Current Position Trade Portfolio
- Watch our Latest Trading Webcast
- President Obama raises the overtime salary threshold, reestablishing a key labor standard
- Bill Gates to invest $2 billion in breakthrough renewable energy projects
- Solar Energy Is Cheap And Will Only Get Cheaper
- Supreme Court Upholds Health Insurance Subsidies: Here’s What You Should Know
- Russia To Play Key Role In China’s Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
- PODCAST: Europe Turns To China
- Chinese Stocks Stage Dramatic Rebound After Sharp Sell-Off
- PODCAST: It’s Time To Buy China
- BOOK: Bankruptcy of our Nation
- WIKILEAKS: The Saudi Cables
- WIKILEAKS: Saudi Government Linked To Anti-American Jihadist Group
- PODCAST: The Saudi-9/11 Cover-Up
- PODCAST: Petrodollars, Saudi Arabia, And Greater Israel
- Russia and Saudi Arabia ink nuclear energy deal, exchange invites
- Saudi, Russia sign nuclear deal
- Saudis said set to build 16 nuclear reactors with Russian help
- Saudi Arabia Has Been Going on a Nuclear Shopping Spree
- ANALYSIS: Saudi Arabia Is Now The World’s Largest Arms Importer
Free Precious Metals Investing Resources
Here at FTMDaily, we believe that gold and silver are the best forms of money. We also believe that the current paper money system is going to eventually implode due to unsustainable debt levels. The beneficiaries of such an implosion would include hard assets like precious metals, commodities, and other tangible investments.
Most Americans have never purchased investment grade precious metals. FTMDaily seeks to inform the public on the benefits of owning precious metals. We have created many educational resources that will help any investor — whether novice or advanced — to better understand how to buy gold at the best time, and at the best price.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for joining me again this week. Have something you’d like to share with me or one of our guests? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media outlets. Help us spread the word!
Also, please leave an honest review for Follow the Money Weekly on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally.
Thank you for your support! See you next week!
Recent Podcasts by Jerry Robinson