Segment 1: Weathering the Economic Fallout SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:38 Due to poor economic policies, there is an even greater slowdown in the global economy on the horizon. Listen as economist Jerry Robinson gives us a glimpse into 2023 and shares a simple way to...
On today’s show, economist and FTMDaily.com founder Jerry Robinson provides his unique insights into several of this week’s underreported news headlines.
Later, Precious Metals Advisor, Tom Cloud, provides an update for gold and silver investors.
ON TODAY’S PODCAST, YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT:
– CERN’s latest announcement to restart its Large Hadron Collider on March 15… at double power!
– How Google is preparing to launch a game-changing shift in its search engine algorithm… which could have a major impact on many small business websites.
– Why Saudi Arabia is a much bigger threat than Iran, despite what the Netanyahu/GOP/FoxNews machine says.
– Why Russian/U.S. relations are even worse than you imagined…
– And why the Apple Watch could make the transition to a cashless society much easier…
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
– Today’s Sponsor, Tom Cloud, provides a FREE Precious Metals Investor Kit – Download Now
Free Precious Metals Investing Resources
Here at FTMDaily, we believe that gold and silver are the best forms of money. We also believe that the current paper money system is going to eventually implode due to unsustainable debt levels. The beneficiaries of such an implosion would include hard assets like precious metals, commodities, and other tangible investments.
Most Americans have never purchased investment grade precious metals. FTMDaily seeks to inform the public on the benefits of owning precious metals. We have created many educational resources that will help any investor — whether novice or advanced — to better understand how to buy gold at the best time, and at the best price.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for joining me again this week. Have something you’d like to share with me or one of our guests? Leave a note in the comment section below!
Also, please leave an honest review for Follow the Money Weekly on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally.
Thank you for your support! See you next week!
Listen on Youtube
Recent Podcasts by Jerry Robinson